Sunday, September 28, 2014

what it felt like

what it Felt Like Yesterday.
_____________________

I'm sorry Love,..but
(to keep it minimalistic)
I've simply forgotten
what Happy Was...

How it Feels To Smile
in Mirth (or Joy)...

or appreciate the Beauty
of A Summer Day...

but You must Believe me
when I Say:

"I Never wanted it
to End This Way."

(With Two Hearts Dead
before they Hit the Dirt,
and Not a Soul around who
Cares to Pray.)
________

I see The Point of your
Hatred,

but it is a Pointless Point
which only Points in A
Single Tormented Direction...

DOWN...

So Far down you can
no longer be Grateful
that your Heart will
ALWAYS be Sacred!!

(Though Broken Sadly
By A Clown.)

__

I Imagine that My Words
no Longer fill Your Head...

(and Damn does that ever
Feel So Empty..)

as you sit daily contemplating
me Dead!

(yet even then I still feel
Blessed you would Consider
Me An Enemy.)

_

I'm sorry Love...but
(to be Honest)
there isn't much more
I can say..

My Head is a Cave
where Shadow Dance...
Miracles Die,..

and Every Day feels
like The End Upon
Us!

where I just wish I could
Remember!

(what it Felt Like
Yesterday...)

J.Stephen.H.




No comments:

Post a Comment