Sunday, May 31, 2020

The lovely corpses

The Lovely
Corpses.
+++++++++++++

I picked you
Pretty Flowers
Today,

(see my love?
I told you I would
Kill For You.)

and you went
to work immediately...

pressing their lovely
petaled corpses into
your favorite book of
Verses.

(written by one of many
Versions of the Monster
I call "Me.")

Then you smiled your
Prettiest Raven Smile
that let me know...shits
gonna be ok.

(if not forever, at least
Temporarily.)

+

Words like forever never
meant much from the
perspective of an immortal
Being;

but as the mortal "I " (who
Loves you Dearly) it is the
Most Sacred Vision that my
Dying Eyes Could Ever Hope
To See!!

(and YOU my Flayme are
The only sight in Life I deem
worth Seeing.)

+

So...

Paint me pretty pictures
My Heart...

and
Resurrect Those Lovely
Corpses
so their Deaths Are Not
in vain!!!

Till Our Love Becomes
A
Challenge To The Dark!!

(which shall someday
rid The Soul
Of All It's Pain.)

J.Stephen.GodamnFuckin.H.






No comments:

Post a Comment