Tuesday, November 4, 2014

what manner of love is this?

What manner of Love is This?
_____________________

What manner of
Man (or Beast)
is this? (she asks.)
Who cringes at
The Thought of Love's
Sweet Kiss!
(yet laments Hell's
smallest Task.)

Such Walking
Contradiction brings
my Weary Soul
Confliction!
(and I don't
know whether to
Cry or Laugh.)

Lo..Beautiful Evil!
I do Declare!
How it can Own
The Majority of People!
(with but a Stare.)

This is "My Truth."
(she says quietly
to herself) Curiosity
is A Hangman's Noose!
And Our Love the
Toller of Death's Bell!

(which shall Rob From
Me The Purity Of My
Youth.)
_

He never wanted
it to Be this Way..
(His Tomorrow The
Murderer of Yesterday.)
but None Escape
Their Starborn Fate!
Thus Darkness is
The Only Answer!
(that whispers softly
when He Prays.)

I must have you!
(he declares.)
In spite the fact
it will likely lead
our Souls to suffering.
For I'm compelled
By Angels Unaware!
(though the Fallen
Kind with Devil
Wings.)
_

Oh..what manner
of Love (or Hate)
is This?
(they ask in Chorus)
Damned By The
Fickle Kiss of Fate!

(that Whore who
stands in Awe Before
Us.)

j.s.h.




No comments:

Post a Comment